The end of 2021 is in sight, and we have one more release to launch with the ever-present artist on FFA throughout this year, K3MARE. 'Hidden Colors' is an encapsulation of heavy, but melodic styles, a fascinating breakdown section, with lots of twists and turns along the way.
1. How has 2021 been for you? Did you learn anything new or adapt to the year in certain ways?
"2021 was a great year for me! I learned a lot of new techniques in terms of sound design and song-writing. I also met a lot of cool people throughout the year that helped me to develop my sound, and also they guided me into new directions for my musical journey."
2. From all FFA releases, what has been your favourite release over 2021? (excluding any of your own tracks)
"For me in 2021 on FFA, it has to be 'Dollhouse' by Ynvariant and Zac Noble."
3. What would you like to achieve in 2022, or what is your top priority goal for 2022?
"I want to develop my style even more into 2022. Trying to find a unique combination out of both heavy and melodic, but also experimental styles. I also want reach out to more labels and grow a larger audience."
4. What can the listeners expect from yourself going into the new year?
"I have a very big project dropping in early 2022, so definitely watch out for that! There will probably be more self-releases too and also a lot more collabs with a bunch of awesome artists and friends."
5. What was the biggest ‘boss level’ challenge you faced this year?
"There have been a few things that really challenged me this year. Writer’s block was one of them, but I eventually got through that. I felt insecure about my music at some points and I wasn’t sure if it was the right direction that I needed to go in. But I freed myself from those thoughts, I am just going to make the music that I want to make from now on."
6. What was your favourite song from last year? (Any label, any genre)
"Probably Rumor by Moore Kismet!"
7. What 3 words best describes 2021 for you?
"Adventurous - Guiding - Successful"
Massive thank you to K3MARE for answering our questions, and for being the final release of 2021, on FFA! It's been a fantastic year, from start to finish, releasing with many different artists and styles across the year. Tomorrow, 'Hidden Colors' drops on all stores and then after that, we have a few more posts to make before rounding off the year.
Thanks for your continued support and we are already very excited for the new year ahead!
Question for the reader:
What's been your favourite release on FFA over the course of 2021? Drop a comment below!